Crock Pot Cold-Buster Soup with a Kick
Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 4 hours
- 2 32 oz. cartons of organic chicken broth or 8 C of bone broth
- 1/2 bag Hodgson Mill Veggie Rotini (8 oz)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 16 oz bag frozen mixed peppers and onions
- 1 C frozen kale
- 1 C frozen butternut squash
- 3 cloves garlic, minced ( or 1.5 tsp dry garlic)
- 1 Tbsp hot Mexican chili powder ( 2 tsp for a milder soup)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp fresh or frozen cilantro
- 1 Tbsp agave nectar
1. Place all of the ingredients, except for the cilantro and the agave nectar in the crock pot.
2. Place the crock pot on low heat and cook for 4 hours.
3. Before serving, mix in the cilantro and agave nectar and enjoy!
As a gluten free option use a gluten free pasta such as rice pasta or quinoa pasta.